Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Saturday, September 16, 2006

RSS Feeds

RSS

Due to the fact that my K800i can recieve RSS news feeds, I discovered an extra bit to add on here. If you now view down the right hand side bar, you will see the BBC Science/Nature news, NASAs breaking news and NASAs picture of the day. These automatically update whenever you view my blog :-) Pretty neat huh?


Flat

My studio flat waits for me. I'm going to be finalising the agreement and picking up the keys on Tuesday with a bit of luck and a following wind. Just as well because my parents are moving on the 30th! Some kind friends from work are going to lend a hand in the week moving small stuff for me.


Article@Work

The interview for the works article never came off. The chap in question was very busy. He later apologised. Despite it's missing interview, the article was a hit with the management. All of them complimented it. As a knock on from that, I've also been asked to be a 'Comms Champion' and also to stand in for supervisors for hour slots on the late shift. Finally things are happening at work!


No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day