Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Intense

I've been proper busy today. Very intensive learning about lots of things I really don't want to know! Eeeesh, I'm squeemish. It's very hard to learn how to deal with a medical emergency when having difficulty staying concious! :-) Did loads of stuff today. Burns, Fractures, Head Injuries. A short test too.

Thursday will be the biggie. External staff come in to assess us. I'm going to run a basic Salsa lesson concurrently to relieve the nerves that we will all be feeling. Great thing is, theres more blokes than ladies for a change! Don't see that many times at lessons.

I'm gonna type up last nights Salsa routine later on. Nice short and sweet one this time.

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day