Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Place To Be


Finally I've found a flat!

Its in a place called Crayford. I used to work there a couple of years ago in a small computer shop that is no longer there. I know the place, the people and my daughter lives with her mother within walking distance.


I had to laugh, the door No. is 13 :-) The estate agent, a really helpful chap by the name of Mustafa, showed me 4 apartments but I really got a good feeling in No. 13. I've put the deposit down and I'm doing the rest of the paperwork tomorrow. Should be a nice place to live for a time. Hopefully I'll be able to see my daughter a bit more regularly too.

In other news: I was asked to write an article at work today. Its for the main company newsletter. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to interview one of the service delivery managers for an additional part of writing. Should be interesting because I will need to do it over the phone. I've had a phone interview myself but never given one. Stay tuned...

Note: Photo courtesy Charles Conran Group PLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you have found somewhere x

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day