Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Movin' On

My inpending move grows ever closer. Today, I'm awaiting my good friend Jerome who is going to help me move some pre-packed boxes to the new flat. I have a load more good to go. Last week, Michael T helped me do the same. It will then be a case of grabbing the last remaining stuff next Saturday when I hire a van for Danny B to drive.

It will be good to get into my own space and also be a change to have total control. I think it will be quite liberating. I have a rake of things to get hold of. Various home making type things. Would be nice to have a TV as well!

I updated my Flickr page last night (link on the right hand column). I had a great time at Katie and Jame's birthday party. Took lots of pictures for them. I also met Ron who owns and trains a beautiful Harris Hawk. Previous to the party, I visited Greenwich again and took some shots of the Cutty Sark and the Maritime buildings.

Interesting week coming up...

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day