Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nikki Demonstrates


Showing us round
So, 4 days after starting my First Aid Course, I've completed it. I take great pleasure in reporting I passed which makes me a qualified first aider. Quite an eye-opening excercise to do the course and be assessed on performance. Nikki, seen above showing us around the St. John Ambulance in the location the course was held, did an exemplary job in training me and 9 others. The test 'casualty' was made to remark after our assessments that our group was the best in over a year of her experience.
At least I can go back to work tomorrow and be a little more regarded. I'll also be checking the office first aid kit!
Thanks go to Margaret who looked after us at the venue with Teas/Coffees/Buscuits and of course to Nikki for training us and also to Richard, Fred our assessors and Jan our test casualty.

1 comment:

Destiny's Agent said...

Thanks Taz. I was close to it in a few places! :D

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day