Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ever closer

The time moves ever closer. 2 days to go before I'm off to pastures new. A little daunted, a little excited. I moved a few other boxes with Jerome tonight (Cheers Matey!). The real bulk will be on Saturday. Gotta chat with DB tomorrow.

I have a training session at work tomorrow. Its a company thing called 'Sense & Respond' a method of anticipating a client's needs and offering extra service and value. It's gonna be another string in my bow and another profile building exercise. It starts at 9:30 so at least I get a lay in too! :-)

My article was published in the company news letter today. Looks grand. I got some brilliant feedback about it too. I have a feeling I may be called upon to do a similar thing in the future. Not bad considering I flunked English at school :-)

I also have Salsa tomorrow. Not only is Clare going, but I have another guest, Matt going too! Maybe I will be able to get the desk dancing ;-) Go on Nick, you know you want to LOL

Stay Safe

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day