Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Monday, September 04, 2006

First Time First Aid


I started my St. John Ambulance First Aid course today. I must say, I'm impressed with the level of tuition and the wonderful info pack supplied. Very good quality all round. It's a 4 day course so is quite intensive and paced reasonably fast. It's OK though cos thats how my mind takes in data best.

I've met a great trainer in the shape of Nikki and a bunch of 9 really interesting people from various works of life. We all had fun today. I'll keep you posted.

In other news, I'm still looking for a flat/share/room. Thought I'd found one yesterday but contacting the estate agent seems to be difficult. I've tried several times today with no luck. I'm gonna have another go tomorrow.

I'm going Salsa tonight at Lee (Baldon Sports Center) I'll try and get round to posting the routine up tomorrow or whenever I can.




No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day