Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Monday, April 30, 2007

Back to SC

So I find myself back at South Colonnade. One good thing is that I'm being allocated issues properly rather than having to shadow another engineer.

First one today was a simple re-install of the software that had got corrupted somehow. The second one, the member of staff is uncontactable and the third a simple display issue solved by setting the correct video input to a screen! Oh the joy! Give me something challenging...

In other news, my Ghost Mantis has layed a 4th Ootheca. Looks like I'm going to be overrun with Ghosts. This last ootheca is the size of the first one she layed so, should they be fertile, I should end up with a good few nymphs. I certianly hope so because theres a lot of intrest in them.

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day