Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Thursday, April 26, 2007

South Colonnade

On my way to DTC

Oh what fun I had today getting to work. Apparently there was a landslide on the rails somewhere which led the rail service to cancel all trains apart from those to Victoria. I chose to catch the bus to Bexleyheath and then on to North Greenwich where I caught a Jubilee Line Underground train to Canary Wharf then picked up the Docklands Mini-Bus service to DTC. It took a good couple of hours of sitting on the 190 bus in traffic. The chaos was amazing. I realise how vital the rail service is now.

Once in Canary Wharf, I paused to take a picture of South Colonnade, Reuters head office, which is where my department is based.

All seemed to be OK with travel on the way home. Hopefully tomorrow will all be normal!

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day