Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back at DTC Again


I'm Back :-)

I got a phone call at work today... Apparently, the lads there were swamped with calls so the management picked me to go over and lend a hand, much to my delight. It was so cool to be back with all the people I knew. I did mention how pleased I was to the manager, along with the fact they could leave me there permanently. He said it wouldn't happen, but I thought I'd try. It really does suit me so well. I like the fact there seems always something to do and I also like the comradeship between the IT team and also the teams working in DTC themselves. This doesn't seem to be prevalent in SC, or if it is, it isn't apparent.

Initially I was asked to help out today only but it looks like I'm there for the rest of the week :-)

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day