Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Friday, April 27, 2007

Quick Move

Well, much to my dissapointment, I'm being moved back to South Colonnade as of Monday. I've really got to like DTC, the team here and the Reuters staff are great. It suits my temperament. I'm hoping that once my training is complete, I'll be able to make my way back to DTC somehow. I'm going to be doing two weeks of 'normal' shift and then into Training the following week. At least the normal shift is 9:00-5:00/30 I can also get there in plenty of time too since the DLR arrives at 8:30ish.

I'm hoping to do some photography over the weekend. I'm not sure where but it'll probably be in travel zones 6-2 so I can use my pass. I'll have to have a scout about and find a likely place to get some shots. I've done Greenwich a load of times and I'd really like to shoot something new. It would be great if it was somewhere quiet and out of the way so I can concentrate on getting some really good images.

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day