Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Put Out

Looks like I've put my back out quite badly. It was OK last night after recovering from an injury sustained erecting an ariel for a friend. I visited my local last night and played a few rounds of pool. I woke up this morning in agony!

This didn't stop me going to Living Reef Aquatics in Dartford to pick up some crickets for my Praying Mantises. John, the owner, has got an Egyptian mantis for sale which I have to say I was tempted with. He is going to get some other mantises and assorted insects on Tuesday. I'm going to attempt a visit straight after work to see. I'm going to try and not be tempted :D While John kindly showed me some Tarantula's and Scorpions he has for sale, I almost passed out. Sadly I had to cut my visit short and get home. I'm hoping I'm a bit more spritely tomorrow since my friend Andy is taking me to a remote control race track for some photography.

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day