Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sony Ericsson K800i


The Sony Ericsson K800i will be arriving in a few days. It has a 3.2M camera which is why I chose it. I have an XDA for e-mailing and an iPod for music so the other SE phones didn't particularly attract me. I was tempted by a Blackberry but I decided that a traditional sized phone with a decent camera built in would be fine.

It also has 64Mb of RAM built in. Not nearly enough for me. Both my K750i and XDA have 1Gb memory cards each. The K800i supports Micro Memory Sticks what ever they are. I'll have to investigate. I would imagine I'll be buying yet another memory card soon.

Another reason I chose an SE phone is that I'm used to the interface. The K800i's interface is layed out in a very similar way to the K750i's but its a bit swisher. Like Apple.

I'm looking forward to exploring a new phone. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day