Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Place That Was Home

Another week in the can. I'm a little unsettled at the moment. Like something important is about to happen. And, of course, it is. I'm in the throws of moving, or at least will be when I return from my week holiday in Wales. That, I'm looking forward to. Getting my brain round all that will need doing is telling on me a bit. I'm going to write a list soon to rationalise it. Then I can at least shelve it and deal with all the issues when I get back.
This is where I've lived for a big chunk of my life:


Foster House
Soon I will have somewhere new to get used to. Luckily, the new place is really convienient for work, being ony a few hundred yards away. Theres a few local shops and pubs ;-) and theres bus stops outside. I've no idea what the locals are like yet, that will be interesting. Of course, the household is gonna take a while to get up and running so familirisation will have to wait. Its going to be fun packing again!

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day