Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Week And A Half


Well I feel like it was a week and a half all packed into one. Managed to do two photo jobs as well as go to the usual two Salsa lessons.

Monday was meant to be the start of our training at work on a new product. Originally we were led to believe it would be a week long. We found out that the 'official' training is only a day. They then put that back to next Wednesday rather than the one thats just gone. This meant that I had to carry the banner and train the 5 new guys on our standard helpdesk procedures. You can imagine that that wasn't going to last forever and yesterday I was struggling to keep the lads busy. With the help of a work colleague I managed to cobble some stuff together. As for Monday...

Wednesday saw me travelling to Deptford in SE London to photograph a brand new act/band. They are going to do old songs in the veign of
Liza Minnelli and such.


The Band Practicing





I'll post details of the bands website when its live. They are really good together. Sam, the vocalist, seen in the pic on the right, can hit the high notes!

I also photographed the Salsa evening as it was a Halloween night. This coming Monday is also the same so I'll be photographing that too.

Stay Safe

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day