Destinys Agent"s Recent Photos

Monday, October 09, 2006

New Beginnings

Isn't getting a new flat sorted out fun? I'm gradually nibbling away at boxes I moved in with. Getting stuff on shelves etc. Looking to get a couple of book cases from a work pal this week. Hopefully I can loose the boxes filled with books and get them out on display where they're needed!

I logged into my ISP PlusNet today. After successfully getting a phone line installed last week, I'm now transferring my account over to the new premises. Hopefully, I should be back online this Friday. That will mean I can avoid logging in from work for just a few spare moments and get down to some decent catching up!

One thing I must do is catch up with a all the Salsa notes. I have 3 pending and a 4th one will be noted tonight.

Oh well, back to the grind.

No comments:

MantisCAM

MantisCAM
Live Images of my Praying Mantises - Active from approx. 07:00 to 23:30 BST each day